LOcated in metro detroit but serve anyone virtually via zoom
Hi, I’m Melissa.
I am an AADP Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and Certified Nutritional Consultant. I am also a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and Yoga Instructor (RYT-200). I have been relentlessly pursuing health since my early teen years and have tried everything under the sun in order to look and feel better about myself. The trial and error game of wellness ultimately led me into a career of helping women from pre-conception through menopause to get to the bottom of their health struggles so that they can feel their best and be present through each stage of family life.
Here are some quick facts about how I can help you:
Take you from a mind FULL of all the possible things you could do to a MINDFUL approach that centers on your unique body and life stage
I do the research so you don’t have to: I seek to un-complicate your path to health!
I’m passionate about supporting the family through all seasons: pregnancy, postpartum, and children’s health. A nourished family = a happier family and gives children the best future possible.
Test don’t Guess: I look to identify deep root causes in your body and not just focus on symptom relief or muting signs your body is telling you.
Teach you to become the expert of your own body: I’m a guide alongside. You are the one that does the hard work every day.
Symptoms I can help you get to the bottom of:
- Digestion Issues: Bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, food sensitivities
- Energy Issues: Chronic fatigue, brain fog, caffeine dependence, sleep issues, not waking feeling rested
- Family Health: Children having digestive (constipation/diarrhea), skin or mood/behavioral issues
- Female Issues: Painful or irregular periods, low sex drive, PCOS, endometriosis, acne, mood disorders
- Fertility Support: Struggling to get pregnant or want to prepare your body prior to pregnancy
- Food Sensitivities: figuring out what foods give you trouble and what foods make you thrive
- Detoxification Issues: acne, chemical sensitivities, heavy metals, parasite infections
- Mental Health: anxiety, depression, mood swings, migraines, headaches
- Musculoskeletal Issues: arthritis, joint pain, fibromyalgia
- Nutrition Planning: finding the “diet” that is right for you
- Men’s Health: low testosterone, low muscle mass, low sex drive
- Skin Issues: acne, psoriasis, skin rashes, eczema
- Weight Loss & Metabolism Support: helping you get to the root cause of weight problems & slow metabolism
Results + Coaching
Coaching sessions to review your nutrition and lifestyle habits, lab results and personalized protocol
Based on your program + needs, we meet to keep you on the right path + re-test to assess progress
Book a Free Consultation
I’d love to learn more about your health challenges and discuss how I can help you! Click the button below to book a complimentary 20 minute discovery call to discuss your health wants/needs and see if functional lab testing + coaching is the right fit for you!
On the Blog
Kind Words from Clients
“She changed my life. Period.”
Omg omg omg omg I just got my period at 30 days!!! I have been trying so hard to get my cycle shorter, it hasn’t been like this in at least 6 years!!! I am so shocked right now, it usually is 39-40 days each cycle! I am so happy!
Two months later: Well, your protocol worked too well…I’m pregnant!! – Sarah, 29 years old
“I’ve never felt so free going out to eat.”
“I really am starting to feel better following this new lifestyle. I went out to dinner last night and had things that previously would have made me feel miserable and I woke up this morning feeling completely fine! No rash, no bloating, no brain fog. I’m so excited and just want to say thank you! – Tara, 45 years old
“Thank you for everything you’ve done. It’s been life changing for me.”
I’m still in shock at how much better that I feel. Like night and day different. There’s a lot of days I almost just burst into tears of gratitude because I am so thankful that all the things I was feeling weren’t actually “normal” and just something that I needed to accept were something I was going to feel for the rest of my life.” – Lynn, 34 years old