Food Sensitivity Testing
MRT 170 Food Sensitivity Test
What is the MRT 170?
The MRT is a functional lab measurement of specifically how your white blood cells respond to 170 different foods. What is nice about the MRT is that you don’t have to have recently eaten certain foods in order to see if you are reactive to them (compared to IgG or other food-sensitivity tests on the market).
Who is this test right for?
Anyone who is frustrated or confused about what foods they should be eating and/or can’t seem to identify what foods make them feel great vs. not great. Specifically helpful for individuals with:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Diabetes & Obesity
- Food intolerances
- GI Upset, IBS, GERD, Ulcerative Colitis
- Leaky Gut
- PCOS & Fertility issues
- Skin Rashes & Acne
What does this test include?
- One Oxford Biomedical MRT 170 Kit & instructions on getting bloodwork done
- 30- Minute results & recommendations session with Melissa
- Lifestyle Recommendations Protocol packet (diet-rest-exercise-stress reduction-supplements that correlate with your results)
What is the process?
1. Purchase the test kit using the Buy Now button below.
2. Once payment is received, your test kit will be shipped to your home.
3. You get your blood drawn & submitted back to the lab (I will help you with this!)
4. Once test results are in, I will reach out to schedule a Results + Recommendations session.
5. We will meet for a 30-minute session and discuss your results and a customized lifestyle recommendations protocol.
What is the price?
Click “Buy Now” below for current pricing.