Who is this right for?
This is for those that know their child isn’t as healthy as they could be and desperately want some relief or answers to what is going on.
- You feel like you continue to chase their recurring sicknesses with antibiotics, motrin or tylenol
- They have skin issues, behavioral issues, constipation/diarrhea, or other unexplained conditions
- You’re tired of being prescribed “a pill for an ill” and want more for your child
- You have realized how important childhood health is and want to discuss ways that you can both prepare and course-correct what you and your family are doing.
What does this package include?
- Thorough intake questionnaires + modified nutritional analysis review
- Functional labs at a discounted rate (based on our discovery call we will decide together which tests are right for your child)
- 1- 60 min Intake, Nutrition + Toxicity session
- 1- 60 min Results + Recommendations session
- Customized DRESS lifestyle protocol (diet – rest – exercise – stress reduction – supplementation)
- 15-20% discount on professional grade supplements
Which labs can be run on children?
For young pre-pubescent children, the best lab tests to consider are:
Sometimes we will run an OAT (Organic Acids) test depending on your unique child’s needs.
For teens post-puberty with cycle or hormone issues, we can run a DUTCH hormone test.
The amazing part of children is that they tend to heal faster and respond well to small interventions in their diet/lifestyle without needing long protocols.
What is the cost?
~$899- $1550. Price varies based on lab tests chosen.
**Payment Plans Available**